I just hope that all the fools and ghouls that talk down on Hurts & the Eagles now just have the same energy when the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

While I hate to be the guy who blames a season's collapse on a message board thread, this seems to be the likely culprit in why the 2023 season tanked.

I've seen way too many sports threads backfire over the years (whether it's on the various iterations of The Hoop or the ESPN boards) to believe it's just coincidental.

Since the Texans joined the league, they have won more playoff games than Dallas.
Crying Boy Crying GIF - Crying Boy Crying Fck You GIFs

Since the Texans joined the league, they have won more playoff games than Dallas.
I was told the only thing that matters is Super Bowls and maybe conference championships.

I know you’re a libtard and all, but your obsession with the faggot stuff is still a tad over the top.
Do something about it, sissy. You want some?

You are the libtard, so I suggest you bring it down a notch if you know what’s good for you, Shaggy.

I was told the only thing that matters is Super Bowls and maybe conference championships.
"I was told"

5 ... count em, 5 rings.

oh, it was you that told yourself....

Do something about it, sissy. You want some?

You are the libtard, so I suggest you bring it down a notch if you know what’s good for you, Shaggy.
Do something about it? Do I want some? What are you 15 years old. Grow up you gen Z libtard.

And why do you keep calling me Shaggy? Is that supposed to be an insult?

I’m gonna start calling you VCR since that’s all you latch onto when the Cowboys come up.

Do something about it? Do I want some? What are you 15 years old. Grow up you gen Z libtard.

I’m gonna start calling you VCR since that’s all you latch onto when the Cowboys come up.
Derpa derp. You got owned, Shaggy. I knew you’d puss out, ya big sissy.

Your a legend in your own mind, VCR.

Great job ”owning”

Your a legend in your own mind, VCR.

Great job ”owning”

Cowboys fans super bowl game tapes are slowly degrading.

If there's plenty of misery to go around, I'm happy to share it with Eagles fans.

I am just here to read all the @RememberTheKoy comments. I am sure he has owned up to all his shit by now.

Pretty sure he's old as shit, which just makes it more pathetic.