If this picture is true. UT might not have enough players to field a team

I like it. Steve Sarkisian is doing it the way it should be done. Too many of these entitled fucks in college sports keep getting away with pushing the boundaries primarily because of one reason: they won the genetic lottery. I might bleed crimson and cream but I'm willing to admit the Texas head football coach has a serious pair of cajones for doing this.

I like it. Steve Sarkisian is doing it the way it should be done. Too many of these entitled fucks in college sports keep getting away with pushing the boundaries primarily because of one reason: they won the genetic lottery. I might bleed crimson and cream but I'm willing to admit the Texas head football coach has a serious pair of cajones for doing this.
this happened during a big recruiting weekend where he had recruits and the parents staying overnight in Austin. He's selling a family atmosphere and for this to happen early Sunday morning.. I know it must have ticked him off. Young people are going to make mistakes but I hear him about this one.. and it's something I'm going to have to relay to my girls..

There's absolutely no reason they should ever get behind the wheel of their, or one of their friends, vehicle impaired. uber/lyft are here.. and if you don't have money, text us..we'll have one come out there for you and your friends.

Lord knows how many times I did this.. but it was a different time with high ass cab prices lol..

What does "Off the team" mean?

Suspension or Permanent?
suspended but they basically kicked him off.. reason why he announced he's going into the portal yesterday.. talented kid though, he's going to a P4 school

What a hypocrite, off the team for drinking?
View attachment 118540
In this case..it wasn't just for drinking..it was for getting behind the wheel and causing an accident by hitting the car in front of you...then fleeing the scene instead of checking in on your teammate who was sitting in his car sideways.

Is BYU even this lame?

In this case..it wasn't just for drinking..it was for getting behind the wheel and causing an accident by hitting the car in front of you...then fleeing the scene instead of checking in on your teammate who was sitting in his car sideways.
Sounds like a pro receiver and a college cornerback.