It's only Tuesday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

played tennis last night. Grabbed a chicken cheesesteak for dinner, it was alright.

no plans today...just work work work.

I took a nap after work... Was exhausted.

Tuna, asparagus, and rice for dinner.

Golfing after work today, as long as the storms hold off. I think I'm going to make some shredded chicken to bring to my dad's tomorrow.

I took a nap after work... Was exhausted.

Tuna, asparagus, and rice for dinner.

Golfing after work today, as long as the storms hold off. I think I'm going to make some shredded chicken to bring to my dad's tomorrow.
Any more trouble on the home front?

Might be in ill's neck of the woods in a few weeks

angry star trek GIF

We've got a plant north of Baltimore, and they asked if I could come while they run some samples. Looks like there aren't any big travel restrictions, so might as well.

We've got a plant north of Baltimore, and they asked if I could come while they run some samples. Looks like there aren't any big travel restrictions, so might as well.
2 hrs away, fuck that

enjoy your stay in the Land of Mary.

2 hrs away, fuck that

At least give me some brewery recommendations... Looks like Hopkins Farm is the highest rated Untapped one nearby

2 hrs away, fuck that

Also, couldn't remember if you were north or south along the east coast

Morning.

Need to get in touch with the electrical inspector today. Plumbing and building inspections lined up for Wednesday. Hopefully will have all this stuff done so I can start setting up the living area in the basement soon.

At least give me some brewery recommendations... Looks like Hopkins Farm is the highest rated Untapped one nearby
where in MD are you going?

Manor Hill is good. So is Oliver...but I don't know where you will be exactly.

Brewer's Art and Clipper City/Heavy Seas are both pretty good. Heavy Seas might not be hipster enough for you, though.

where in MD are you going?

Manor Hill is good. So is Oliver...but I don't know where you will be exactly.
Up in the Bel Air area.

Brewer's Art and Clipper City/Heavy Seas are both pretty good. Heavy Seas might not be hipster enough for you, though.
he's too far outside of Bmore for those guys, it's going to be mostly local breweries in Bel Air...