Jalen Hurts has become the 6th QB in the Super Bowl era to go 19-1 or better in a 20 regular season start span.

When he is traded I expect you will ignore this post, and thread all together. Seems to be the Eagle way.
Nah. He's not going anywhere. Keep enjoying the three playoff wins the Cowboys have gotten the last 27 years then maybe throw in an old fuzzy vhs of the last time they were relevant.

Nah. He's not going anywhere. Keep enjoying the three playoff wins the Cowboys have gotten the last 27 years then maybe throw in an old fuzzy vhs of the last time they were relevant.
glad y'all finally got a SB so you can post around here. Was embarrassing all those decades when you couldn't get one. Now you can't even win the division again, your coach is the biggest douchebag in the league an your QB is a team killing cancer.

I can't wait for Jalen Hurts to return next season, not only with a MVP but a Super Bowl win and silence all the rat haters crawling out of their rat holes just letting it all pour out. All of that hate they have been letting just build up. Pathetic bitch boy losers. You all have no idea just how fucking stupid you are making yourselves look. But in just a little over from one year from now you will know.

Bet you all won't be chirping though as much. Keep that same energy. But you won't. Will only craw out and chirp when it falsely looks like you're right (but you aren't!). Sad.

sdxl-17069374973341-1474.jpg

sdxl-17069380072431-1474.jpg

sdxl-17069386445521-1474.jpg

I can't wait for Jalen Hurts to return next season, not only with a MVP but a Super Bowl win and silence all the rat haters crawling out of their rat holes just letting it all pour out. All of that hate they have been letting just build up. Pathetic bitch boy losers. You all have no idea just how fucking stupid you are making yourselves look. But in just a little over from one year from now you will know.

Bet you all won't be chirping though as much. Keep that same energy. But you won't. Will only craw out and chirp when it falsely looks like you're right (but you aren't!). Sad.

You’re the bitch boy disappearing act

Put yer dick away, junior. And put those homo-erotic pics of Hurts away, too

Put yer dick away, junior. And put those homo-erotic pics of Hurts away, too

If that's the reaction you got to those images where it made you erotic to homo shit then that's a you problem.

Let’s make a friendly bet for next season. If Hurts leads the Eagles to a Superbowl Championship next season, everyone who has been giving you shit will apologize. If he doesn’t, you kill yourself in an honor suicide.

Deal?

I can't wait for Jalen Hurts to return next season, not only with a MVP but a Super Bowl win and silence all the rat haters crawling out of their rat holes just letting it all pour out.
LOL
the only one crawling out of a rat hole is you :laugh3:

Good or bad we all have been around here unlike someone we know.

This is your brain.

Big Brain GIF by Jay Sprogell

This is your brain on drugs.

Any questions?

LOL
the only one crawling out of a rat hole is you :laugh3:

Good or bad we all have been around here unlike someone we know.
When his team's parakeet ass couldn't back up his alligator mouth.

I don't even dislike Jalen Hurts.

But RememberTheKoward is a pathetic, dish it but can't take it loser.

AlaskaGuy, is that you?