Jim Harbaugh New HC of the LA San Diego Super Chargers

@OregonDucks can’t wait for the sleepovers with Harbaugh and Herbert

Belichick to Atlanta then?

Bears really fucked up a great opportunity.

And I thank them for that.

He needs to trade Herbert immediately for a bunch of draft picks.
That way he can draft all them Michigan players.

Thanks for the memories, coach. And thanks for not going to the filthy Bears.

With a team name like that I can only assume Arte Moreno purchased the team recently?

I wanted to see Harbaugh back in the NFL. This seems like a good fit for him. There is talent already there, need some good coaching. When he came to SF, they already had a playoff caliber roster, the coaching was just horribly bad. He experienced instant success. I think he will find that success in LA, but the one thing I always question about JH is what happens if he doesn't have that instant success. What if the they don't improve or struggle for a period. Harbaugh has a rah rah, intense, over the top personality. When things are going well, that personality is ok. But during a prolonged losing streak I can see where some NFL vets might start to tune it out.

With a team name like that I can only assume Arte Moreno purchased the team recently?

Nah, it would be the Los Angeles Chargers of San Diego of San Diego County of California of the West Coast of the United States of America of North America of Earth of the Solar System of the Milky Way Galaxy of the Virgo Supercluster