My official SEC predictions:

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
A new season starts tomorrow and I am VERY EXCITED!!

1. Arkansas- A Muss team actually lives up to hype in the regular season

2.Texas A&M- a lot of returning players and I like Buzz

3. Tennessee- Typical Barnes team, Elite Defense but can’t score

4. Alabama- Oats will score points but defense will determine how good we really are

5. Auburn- Returns Jaylin Williams and Broome in Front court and Bruce is a solid coach.

6. Kentucky- Great Recruiting class but it was a weak class overall.

7. Florida- I like Riley Kugel

8.Mississippi State- Like Jans and if they shoot any better they will be really good. No Tolu hurts them

9. Ole Miss- Beards is maybe the best coach in the league IMO but a couple of waivers got denied.

10.Mizzou- Gates got it done last year but expect a step back this year.

11. Georgia- Mike White is a good coach for UGA but is really mediocre overall

12. Vandy- Stackhouse is a great coach. UNC should fire Hubert and hire him.

13. LSU- LOL

14. South Carolina- Lamont Parrish just isn’t a good coach IMO

4. Alabama- Oats will score points but defense will determine how good we really are

5. Auburn- Returns Jaylin Williams and Broome in Front court and Bruce is a solid coach.

8.Mississippi State- Like Jans and if they shoot any better they will be really good. No Tolu hurts them

9. Ole Miss- Beards is maybe the best coach in the league IMO but a couple of waivers got denied.

13. LSU- LOL

Nobody likes Buzz he is annoying idiot.

He sweats a lot and has a very raspy voice….but he is a good coach
He waves that damn towel and won’t stay off the court. When they are at home he is practically an extra defender he is so far out there. I’ve no idea why the SEC allows it.

Well,

My 10 minutes analysis of Georgia is they suck ass

Bama is way too high

Mizzou will surprise again this year

13. LSU- LOL

You really think Jerry Stackhouse is a "great" coach??

You really think Jerry Stackhouse is a "great" coach??
I do. He is at fucking Vandy. Plus he is basically the new Frank Martin. They will suck out of conference but by time the 2nd half of conference play comes around they will be dangerous. Happens every year.

The top 8 of this league is the best I’ve ever seen from the SEC. Could make a case for any of them to get the double bye

The top 8 of this league is the best I’ve ever seen from the SEC. Could make a case for any of them to get the double bye
SEC has been making great strides in improving their basketball reputation but we need to make bigger marks in the tournament. Our performance in post-season has not been what you would have expected and that is holding back the respect from the other conferences that is due.

When you start seeing Tenn, Ark, Bama and Auburn consistently getting to the sweet 16 and beyond then we will have arrived. Dropping the ball at the 32 mark has been disappointing.

On another note Kentucky killed #8 Miami and they are going to be a force if they are playing this well this early.

Alabamas defense is fucking awful. Like seriously. We are in trouble.

Being good at roundball is pretty embarrassing for a school IMO. If you’re not a football school, you ain’t shit

Alabamas defense is fucking awful. Like seriously. We are in trouble.
Defense is actually one of the easiest things to fix. Now if you have an issue shooting that is hard unless it’s just a cold spell.

I haven’t seen you guys play yet what do you have in the post? If you guys are short and can’t block shots teams like KY are going to crush you in the paint.

Defense is actually one of the easiest things to fix. Now if you have an issue shooting that is hard unless it’s just a cold spell.

I haven’t seen you guys play yet what do you have in the post? If you guys are short and can’t block shots teams like KY are going to crush you in the paint.
Nick Pringle who was good last year off the bench In spurts but now as the starter sucks.

Mo Wague he is probably our best option at the 5 but he can’t stay on the floor without fouling

Grant Nelson who is a GREAT offensive player but you can tell on the defensive side why he was at a MidMajor

Jaron Stevenson a 5 star who reclassed but he physically gets abused and ain’t ready for the SEC body wise.

Bediako leaving early unexpectedly kinda fucked us. We are very much gonna be living on the bubble

Nick Pringle who was good last year off the bench In spurts but now as the starter sucks.

Mo Wague he is probably our best option at the 5 but he can’t stay on the floor without fouling

Grant Nelson who is a GREAT offensive player but you can tell on the defensive side why he was at a MidMajor

Jaron Stevenson a 5 star who reclassed but he physically gets abused and ain’t ready for the SEC body wise.

Bediako leaving early unexpectedly kinda fucked us. We are very much gonna be living on the bubble
So what you are telling me is that you lost your killers…or ah killer mentality this year.