Nate Diaz

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
Something tells me we will want to look for this.

On Tuesday, we’ll be airing a very special edition of The MMA Hour.

We’ll be joined by Nate Diaz to talk about his current contract status with the UFC, what’s next for him and a whole lot more.

The show airs live beginning at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. BST.

For the latest episodes of The MMA Hour, subscribe on Spotify or iTunes.

Holy fuck me to tears. This is a mistake. I like Nate Diaz far too much to see this because he hasn't got a chance. 10 years ago this would have been a decent fight, but even in Diaz's prime, Chimaev is just too strong.

My guess is Diaz is going to do something like his brother did and this won't go down like it has been billed.

Diaz is saying he wants the UFC to put 10 of his boys on contract. He might fight a guy 8 pounds heavy if White hires his boys.

While there’s no official word on the situation, MMA Junkie has learned the promotion has a backup plan in order and is working to finalize it, though it involves multiple parties agreeing to a change in circumstances.

That's a lot of fuggin' weight! It's not like just a turd or two! What a dummy.

I didn't know you were a fight fan. :yo:

I didn't know you were a fight fan. :yo:
I hate it. But i occasionally watch it. but I like Nate - he's friggin' hilarious. And lil' Urijah. And a couple others. I don't really keep up with it, just not 100% clueless. Mostly :laugh:

I hate it. But i occasionally watch it. but I like Nate - he's friggin' hilarious. And lil' Urijah. And a couple others. I don't really keep up with it, just not 100% clueless. Mostly :laugh:

This one will be worth paying attention to...and even catching up on. It's always weird when it involves Nick or Nate. Yesterday they had to cancel prefight interviews because they all got in fights backstage. It involved 50 some of Diaz's camp and 30 something of Chimaev's camp. Other fighters...paula costa ... Kevin Holland got into it with the Chimaev camp.

Chimaev believes he's all that. Diaz is Diaz. This is fun.

This one will be worth paying attention to...and even catching up on. It's always weird when it involves Nick or Nate. Yesterday they had to cancel prefight interviews because they all got in fights backstage. It involved 50 some of Diaz's camp and 30 something of Chimaev's camp. Other fighters...paula costa ... Kevin Holland got into it with the Chimaev camp.

Chimaev believes he's all that.
Nick is an absolute nutjob and total troublemaker :laugh: The last one I watched was 278 and I saw the Nate fight advertised and it's definitely one I was interested in.

Ferguson was fighting the Leach.

Ferguson was supposed to square off against Li Jingliang on the card on Saturday, and both of those fighters weighed in at 170.5 on Friday.

With that fight in the works, UFC is working to finalize two other bouts to round out the card. Chimaev is reportedly going to fight Kevin Holland instead — a bout that is sure to be
heated after their altercation earlier this week that resulted in a canceled news

My head hurts. Holland was supposed to fight Rodriguez.

So the Leach versus Rodriguez?

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Wtf man. 7.5 lbs over?

Wtf man. 7.5 lbs over?
That’s insane. He had to see that coming in the weeks before. How do you let yourself go so far above what you can reasonably cut down on weigh-in day.

He has a history with this problem at this weight class. When he fought the leach, he initially weighed in 7 pounds over weight but within the hour came back weighing on point. There was a big debate about the scales and him leaning on the courtesy curtain during the second weighing. I can't find a link to that now ... searches are tied up with current events.

Ferguson was fighting the Leach.

Ferguson was supposed to square off against Li Jingliang on the card on Saturday, and both of those fighters weighed in at 170.5 on Friday.

With that fight in the works, UFC is working to finalize two other bouts to round out the card. Chimaev is reportedly going to fight Kevin Holland instead — a bout that is sure to be
heated after their altercation earlier this week that resulted in a canceled news

My head hurts. Holland was supposed to fight Rodriguez.

So the Leach versus Rodriguez?

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

So this worked out like the above.

Ferguson V Diaz

Holland V Chimaev

Leach V Rodriguez

The crowed just abused chimaev during the ceremonial weigh ins.

And then Nate Diaz ends up being the new representative for honor and the United States. The guy's a beast.

Not happy with how the shit went down this time around for Diaz. Too easy of a fight, obviously, for both fighters, after being conveniently rescheduled immediately after Kazmat didn't make weight.

Idk, but the whole thing seemed shitty. Diaz after fight interview was interesting and quite frankly, the most coherent, and insightful, I have ever seen Nate. He is one of my all time favorite fighters.

Not happy with how the shit went down this time around for Diaz. Too easy of a fight, obviously, for both fighters, after being conveniently rescheduled immediately after Kazmat didn't make weight.

Idk, but the whole thing seemed shitty. Diaz after fight interview was interesting and quite frankly, the most coherent, and insightful, I have ever seen Nate. He is one of my all time favorite fighters.

It looked like to me that Ferguson was star struck with all of the bowing and fist bumps ... so that sort of took some of the excitement out of it for me. But I'm happy Nate wasn't rag-dolled in his final fight the way Holland got abused by Chimaev. I didn't like the UFC scheduling Diaz's last fight with chimaev to begin with.

I feel bad for Holland who I think would have kicked the snot out of Rodriguez. But his ground game was exposed against Brunso and he hasn't improved enough to face Chimaev ... and it showed.

Chimaev is a beast but it sucks he spent the last 3 weeks running off at the mouth instead of working on his weight. He needs to stay out of the welterweight division. He has had too many problems making 170.

It looked like to me that Ferguson was star struck with all of the bowing and fist bumps ... so that sort of took some of the excitement out of it for me. But I'm happy Nate wasn't rag-dolled in his final fight the way Holland got abused by Chimaev. I didn't like the UFC scheduling Diaz's last fight with chimaev to begin with.

I feel bad for Holland who I think would have kicked the snot out of Rodriguez. But his ground game was exposed against Brunso and he hasn't improved enough to face Chimaev ... and it showed.

Chimaev is a beast but it sucks he spent the last 3 weeks running off at the mouth instead of working on his weight. He needs to stay out of the welterweight division. He has had too many problems making 170.
Diaz on the ground would have been a bigger problem than Holland though, even Diaz wasn't going to win, it wouldn't have been thatveasy