March Madnes NCAA Tournament: First Round

All 16 of todays games are up in the Bookie

looks like all the decent games will start or will be ongoing when i get off work

looks like all the decent games will start or will be ongoing when i get off work
I didn't plan well this year, I usually leave work early on Thursday and then take Friday off. Couldn't really do it this year.

I didn't plan well this year, I usually leave work early on Thursday and then take Friday off. Couldn't really do it this year.
pick one sci-fi GIF

I always think about taking one of the days off for NCAA tournament but never end up doing it.

West Virginia/Maryland is a very intriguing game to start the entire tournament. Maybe the best game of the day.

I always think about taking one of the days off for NCAA tournament but never end up doing it.
a couple of jobs ago I did it every year with some co-workers. We'd hit up a sports bar around noon and stay til all the early games were finished. Then it was rush home to see the 7 o'clock games.

Family started getting in the way about 15 years ago

Today and tomorrow is when I just couldn't see myself living in East coast time. Games starting at 12:15 just aren't as cool as games starting at 9:15 and going all day long. Also, I can't see myself staying up until 12am to watch the late games.

Based all my picks on who had the better kenpom rating

Today and tomorrow is when I just couldn't see myself living in East coast time. Games starting at 12:15 just aren't as cool as games starting at 9:15 and going all day long. Also, I can't see myself staying up until 12am to watch the late games.
That's because you are a PUSSY

I don't get out of bed before 10:30...