March Madnes NCAA Tournament: Second Round

It would have been interesting if they had Xavier Johnson healthy. Then one of Galloway/Kopp isn't starting. But yeah, the fact they have two studs like TJD and Hood-Schifano and still can't get to the S16, tells you how avg the supporting cast is.

It was pretty obvious they played like garbage especially late in the game. Doesn’t matter if you have 5 - 5 stars with an effort like that

Thats the Shaka Texas fans love to see

Right @Thiefery ?
he's a fraud bros
336615402_578696740873186_157838214881498277_n.png

336598643_545990617519060_6603114041259199854_n.png

Gonzaga is the Oregon of football. They can score, don’t play really good D and have no ships

Lol foul and free throws under a second left for Gonzaga to cover thread, then a 3 at buzzer for Tcu to beat the +4.5

Official av bet on the table that SDSU make the final 4. Mostly cause it's time to put Mike leech to rest.

Lol foul and free throws under a second left for Gonzaga to cover thread, then a 3 at buzzer for Tcu to beat the +4.5

I just missed betting this game. I would have lost it too.

With 25% of the Sweet Sixteen, it is settled. The Big East IS the best conference! Right?

My bad. I forgot Marquette got beat.
You also forgot the SEC has 3 teams in as well.
Big 12 has 2 but in future years Texas won't count for them.

ACC has only Miami
B1G has only Michigan State
PAC has only UCLA

Right now I would say for this year the SEC was the best basketball conference. The B1G & ACC laid massive eggs in the tournament this year.

Alabama at this point is almost guaranteed a spot in the Final 4 as they have the easiest path by far.

Here's a fun fact. Kentucky has won just ONE NCAAT game in three seasons.

ACC has only Miami
PAC has only UCLA

Right now I would say for this year the SEC was the best basketball conference. The B1G & ACC laid massive eggs in the tournament this year.

Alabama at this point is almost guaranteed a spot in the Final 4 as they have the easiest path by far.
Fear the ivy....

ACC has only Miami
PAC has only UCLA

I'm not trying to do a conference pride or anything... but everyone looking at conference records in the tournament has always been a joke to me. It's always been about matchups, and in a single elimination tournament, anything can happen.

What i laugh about the most is people talking about how many teams they have in the sweet16 compared to others.. It's funny because the people who are dying on this hill... for the majority of those... school they are cheering for, have already been eliminated.

I was rooting for Gonzaga to beat TCU last night. If KSU lost, it was gonna hurt me because of my bracket, NOT because of conference pride or anything..

If UT gets eliminated this weekend, I won't be rooting for a Big12 or SEC school to win it all.. i'll just enjoy the games.. I won't hang my cap on someone else in the conference my school plays in winning a championship