Official AEW thread

The Adam page storyline is the best long term story line in 2 decades

Supposedly Bryan Danielson and CM Punk have signed.

Maybe, possibly. Probably 70% or so, which is actually really really high. The ones says they've signed aren't really reputable outlets. But guys with lots of cred, like Sean Ross Sapp, have said they've been in talks.

So it really does seem like AEW is about to get CM Punk and Daniel Bryan and probably not too far off from getting Bray Wyatt to join. Would be absolutely incredible for AEW to get these guys.

The Punk hype is getting out of control, to the point where he better return, or AEW is going to have egg on their face. I am actually considering ordering their PPV to see Punk return in Chicago. But imagine if he doesn't, imagine if AEW just let these rumors fly out of control without bothering to stop them because they see $ signs for their PPV because of people like me who may order the PPV just to see a potential CM Punk return, only to have him not return.

But if they get Punk, Bryan and Wyatt, that would be huge for their company and IMO, become must watch TV.

So it really does seem like AEW is about to get CM Punk and Daniel Bryan and probably not too far off from getting Bray Wyatt to join. Would be absolutely incredible for AEW to get these guys.

The Punk hype is getting out of control, to the point where he better return, or AEW is going to have egg on their face. I am actually considering ordering their PPV to see Punk return in Chicago. But imagine if he doesn't, imagine if AEW just let these rumors fly out of control without bothering to stop them because they see $ signs for their PPV because of people like me who may order the PPV just to see a potential CM Punk return, only to have him not return.

But if they get Punk, Bryan and Wyatt, that would be huge for their company and IMO, become must watch TV.

If you're looking for just Punk, he's actually rumored to be appearing on Rampage on August 20th (10pmEST on TNT). But buying their PPV will likely be worth it anyway. AEW shows generally deliver the goods.

If you're looking for just Punk, he's actually rumored to be appearing on Rampage on August 20th (10pmEST on TNT). But buying their PPV will likely be worth it anyway. AEW shows generally deliver the goods.
I thought Rampage was the PPV name as I thought AEW's weekly television show was called Dynamite. Does AEW now have two weekly shows?

A Simple google search i was able to see it is going to be their new second weekly show. Awesome. It's awesome to see AEW growing and it's awesome to see them starting to get big names.

I thought Rampage was the PPV name as I thought AEW's weekly television show was called Dynamite. Does AEW now have two weekly shows?

A Simple google search i was able to see it is going to be their new second weekly show. Awesome. It's awesome to see AEW growing and it's awesome to see them starting to get big names.

Yep. First episode of Rampage is next Friday (13th). Punk is rumored to be on the following week.

10 years later since the “Summer Of Punk” and somehow, without saying a word and without even airing on TV, we have Summer Of Punk 2.
I’m very excited for AEW now

Well does Punk return Friday or not?

98% certain.

It's been too heavily teased.

At the very least, there will be something on the show worth watching as a surprise. They've put too much effort into for it to just be a regular show

98% certain.

It's been too heavily teased.

At the very least, there will be something on the show worth watching as a surprise. They've put too much effort into for it to just be a regular show
It's why I think AEW loses huge credibility if CM Punk doesn't return on Friday. They would have done nothing to quiet down the tease and rumors. I get it, it helps with creating buzz and gets people talking about AEW and I am sure it will produce a huge ratings spike on Friday, but for the long term, it will be an enormous disappointment and let down if he doesn't return at this point.

C M Punk is All Elite!

That was FUCKING AWESOME

Jesus, what a fucking pop.

Great pop, awesome moment. But why was he out there for about 4 minutes? Rest of show was not good and they could’ve given Punk a solid 20 minutes to shoot.