Pollen-covered Monday Morning

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

got the house painted...one room has a really big wall and we painted it green...we wanted it to be sage greenish...but it looks like avacado....so we might try to paint that again.

bought a kayak too.

tiki bar was fun Friday night but I of course over did it and had a tennis match Saturday morning...I won but it was a struggle.

morning

got the house painted...one room has a really big wall and we painted it green...we wanted it to be sage greenish...but it looks like avacado....so we might try to paint that again.

bought a kayak too.

tiki bar was fun Friday night but I of course over did it and had a tennis match Saturday morning...I won but it was a struggle.
1-IlmznEj0yGLWSubb6DTWKygNWkMg93OAa5jj9WuTfWuaOjAamCYxBvUWHd9_XqVRUzAm0iCPF-tYYbm5WquqOfvYkCh6RF2lNjJW9HQfhvq428iPuazPkcKW-hxCNmhgbEoqwG_l_IOkrmC4HsqNr0BX_Z

:rip: @Jiddy.

Was barely able to field a baseball team on Saturday. Got shut out, missing most of my good hitters does that.

Minor league team was doing a cheap ticket offer, so we went Saturday. Might have been our last ballpark + brewery day in a while, as the brewery less than a mile from the stadium is moving.

Did some work around the in-laws' house yesterday, and brought them some more groceries. MiL is definitely getting stronger, which is good, and she seems to be doing more on her own. Like, she's writing out lists and stuff, and the last time we were there she wouldn't clip her own fingernails.

Stopped by Six Flags on the way home and got a few coaster rides in, too. Pleasant weekend.

Morning all, ok weekend

Saturday night took my dad out to eat as welcome home, went to good BBQ place and had some brisket.

Sunday went and checked out land my buddy and wife bought, 6 acres on a river, was nice spot. I almost died from heart attack walking back up the bluff from the river

Saturday had to run Bossy to softball. Then taught Dodger how to push mow the front yard. I pushed mowed the back to get exercise & rider needs a new battery. Nephews' bday party canceled as their Lil bro was sick. Yesterday my brother & sister in law had a "wedding shower/open house". Seemed pointless and mostly for her family. After that my aunt from FL & another aunt & uncle stopped over for supper. They have a lot of shit going on lol.

Week 1 of Spring flag football is in the books. My middle son played his first two games ever (double header) and they went 2-0 with every kid on the team scoring a TD, which made it extra special.

Oldest son’s won their opener too, and they play this Saturday in the Detroit Regional.

Scored theater tickets for round 1 of the draft Thursday night, just off to the side of the stage. Wife & I are taking the oldest boy in what should be an amazing experience for him.

morning

bought a kayak too.

wait for the oxidation and see if you find you like the brown instead.

Had a good weekend. Hung out with a cousin friday night. Played 18 hiles Saturday, and still got some shit done around the house. Had to rebuild the lawnmower carburetor, and it runs at a slighly higher rpm than ever before. Not sure its good for the motor, but it cuts better.

morning

bought a kayak too.

Well, if thebgreen is close, odds are it will be a one coater to change it a shade or two.

Well, if thebgreen is close, odds are it will be a one coater to change it a shade or two.
should be...but need to figure out the plan.

I think it is just a big wall and any color we pick is going to be a lot of whatever it is.

Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold. . .

Embiid already reinjured his knee game 1 and now Maxey questionable due to illness. The playoffs never disappoint.

Great poem, book and movie. How about that cast? It was like a who's who of 80's heartthrobs.

The poem has become particularly meaningful to me as I get older and consider my own mortality.

Great poem, book and movie. How about that cast? It was like a who's who of 80's heartthrobs.

The poem has become particularly meaningful to me as I get older and consider my own mortality.
Peak Brat Pack film, for sure.

and regrettably when C. Thomas Howell started doing black face in movies.

1713803939413.png