Pulling my irons

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 68,000.00
Not a pull hook, mind you. Just pulling them. This just developed out of nowhere the last 3 or so weeks & I can't figure out what I'm doing. Any of you scratch golfers know of a quick fix?

Not a pull hook, mind you. Just pulling them. This just developed out of nowhere the last 3 or so weeks & I can't figure out what I'm doing. Any of you scratch golfers know of a quick fix?

it’s probably a combination of things. Clearing your hips too quick

For RH — Try keeping your right heel on the ground through impact. This will keep you from releasing your hips, arms and hands too early.

Could be coming over the top too. Let the club come down to slot (keeping the body still on downswing) before you release your hips, then arms then hands

Do you like your irons? How old are they?

it’s probably a combination of things. Clearing your hips too quick

For RH — Try keeping your right heel on the ground through impact. This will keep you from releasing your hips, arms and hands too early.

Could be coming over the top too. Let the club come down to slot (keeping the body still on downswing) before you release your hips, then arms then hands

Do you like your irons? How old are they?
Yes. I have a good set of Cobras & I like them a lot.

Would moving the ball back in my stance any help, you think? I feel like I'm getting around on contact too quick.

I had that problem, so I went out and bought a new set of Titleist irons. Still have the same problem but dang those irons are nice!!!!

Would moving the ball back in my stance any help, you think? I feel like I'm getting around on contact too quick.
You could try that and also at address have the handle in line with your left thigh on 7iron - wedges. Basically get it out in front of the ball

You have to wait on it about a half second. All timing. Let the club fall from the top and don’t let the shoulders turn. That’s what causes the over the top

Tough to tell without seeing your swing

wyndham championship golf GIF

Here you go hahaha

take away may be too inside, ball positioning may be too far forward.

I'm not scratch, but when i start pulling the ball, those are the areas i find for a quick fix.

OP still on the range or what?