Random NFL Talk

Dak just got that much more expensive for the Cowboys.

2 OL a week ago, now this

can the team make it a week without having a player get arrested?

"Gable Steveson, an Olympic gold medalist and one of the most dominant college wrestlers in NCAA history, is jumping to the NFL to sign with the Buffalo Bills, his agent Carter Chow told ESPN.

Steveson is signing the standard rookie three-year deal and he now will set out to join Bob Hayes as the only athlete ever to win a Super Bowl ring and an Olympic gold medal.

Steveson knows the learning curve will be steep but is excited for the opportunity.

“I have been fortunate to compete at the highest level of competition in my sport but am looking forward to the challenge of seeing how my wrestling skills may translate to football,” Steveson said. “I am grateful to Coach (Sean) McDermott, (general manager) Brandon Beane and the Buffalo Bills organization for giving me this opportunity.”

The 6-foot-1, 275-pound Steveson is expected to play defensive line, something he hasn’t done before during his athletic career. In fact, the first time Steveson ever put on a pair of cleats was at a recent workout for the Bills."

Adam Schefter