That's It I'm Done...Everybody Get The Fuck Off Dan Campbell's Back Now!

Everyone wants to dump on Campbell and be a backseat quarterback but no one is talking about this was the best season in Lion's history. No one has accomplished what Campbell did with the Lions in 94 years of existence and he did it with Jared Goff at quarterback and took this team from the cellar to the NFC championship game in 3 years.

All you mofos can take your negative Nelly opinions and shove them up your ass.

Dan Campbell is a national treasure and should be celebrated.
1471305999030.gif

Neither of them did anything that game. Young looks zapped, the injuries seem to have piled up too much.
Told you guys Derrick Brown was the better draft choice but no you wouldn’t listen.

There was also the horrible clock management at the end of the game. You need two scores and are in the red zone with three timeouts. You need to score quickly and force the 49ers to get a first down. Instead, you run the clock all the way down to under a minute and burn a timeout in the process. If you don’t get the onside kick there, you aren’t getting the ball back.

Thank you! In particular the call of a run play on 3rd and goal just cannot happen. The game is all but lost if you get tackled in the field of play and have to use a timeout so no running until 4th down and no sacks is how you are forced to play that entire situation from 1st and Goal if you want to have a "real chance" to win. I know that reduces/restricts the playbook but sometimes that's the whole game.

"Yeah, but we'll just score on the run play and it will be fine!" :burt:

Everyone wants to dump on Campbell and be a backseat quarterback but no one is talking about this was the best season in Lion's history. No one has accomplished what Campbell did with the Lions in 94 years of existence and he did it with Jared Goff at quarterback and took this team from the cellar to the NFC championship game in 3 years.

Don't lump me in with those other mofos. I am The @Mofo, and I only ever had nice things to say.

I don't know who you are talking to, but Dan Campbell is a hero by the Non-Morons in Detroit!!!!!

r893958_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Told you guys Derrick Brown was the better draft choice but no you wouldn’t listen.
Well that was idiotic to think. Young won ROY for a reason, but I'm sure you're not suggesting you had a crystal ball that predicted him dealing with major injury issues.

Well that was idiotic to think. Young won ROY for a reason, but I'm sure you're not suggesting you had a crystal ball that predicted him dealing with major injury issues.
I told you guys he was going to struggle with injuries so yeah I did.