Thirsty Thursday

That's for damn sure.
Don't worry about coming in today, Fish.

We had a big thunderbumper last night and the siding of the house is still wet.

That's for damn sure.
I know the pain is bad but avoid the opiates if you can.

Dad took oxy for a couple of decades for his back. When he got cancer, nothing they gave him could help with that pain.

That sucks. Hope you feel better.

I used to have back pain a lot until I started regularly stretching. You'll feel like a homo at first, but it'll pay dividends. I suggest you look into it.
Again my friend has left out some critical details. While yes, you do stretch, you also wear a leopard print unitard wth the ass cut out of it and pretty much do downward facing dog.

Good morning good people. I called this thread Tango Thursday because that's what my solitaire board called today. So there.

Actually I can't dance. I've never danced with one person in my life. Very clumsy on my feet. 49 years married and never once danced with my wife. Come to think of it, I've never seen my wife dance either.

I did help monitor a middle school dance several times when I was a teacher. No real dancing. You just pick little children off the walls when they start climbing.

I hope everyone survived the hurricane down there in Louisiana and Texas.

Thought for the day: Today, Walmart will be partly cloudy with a 70% chance of people you know.

This hurricane? Not surprisingly there have been lots of conflicting reports. One network says unsurvivable storm surge. Then upon landfall downgraded to level 2.

Good morning good people. I called this thread Tango Thursday because that's what my solitaire board called today. So there.

Actually I can't dance. I've never danced with one person in my life. Very clumsy on my feet. 49 years married and never once danced with my wife. Come to think of it, I've never seen my wife dance either.

I did help monitor a middle school dance several times when I was a teacher. No real dancing. You just pick little children off the walls when they start climbing.

I hope everyone survived the hurricane down there in Louisiana and Texas.

Thought for the day: Today, Walmart will be partly cloudy with a 70% chance of people you know.
So you didn't have a wedding reception?

So you didn't have a wedding reception?
Wedding reception? Sounds like someone married a woman. Not for me...nope
Im Out GIF by VidCon