tOfficial B1G Thread

I don't mind it when it's my team as much either, even when it's a big game. Hate being nervous all day lol.
i get it for the people who stay at home.. but for the people who actually put out money to attend those games.. especially for brand name matchups.. to see them kickoff at noon? It sucks..

Some of y'all might want the game ASAP because your nervous.. but i'm sure the people who are tailgating at 9am at the stadium or near it.. rather kickoff at 3 or in the evening.

btw i'm not shitting on all noon games.. i get it during conference play but I just hate in for OOC games.

“If”? It has been for at least the last ten years.

I mean if they start going to more SEC locations exclusively. The last couple of years they've only done 3 SEC conference games.

i get it for the people who stay at home.. but for the people who actually put out money to attend those games.. especially for brand name matchups.. to see them kickoff at noon? It sucks..

Some of y'all might want the game ASAP because your nervous.. but i'm sure the people who are tailgating at 9am at the stadium or near it.. rather kickoff at 3 or in the evening.

btw i'm not shitting on all noon games.. i get it during conference play but I just hate in for OOC games.
Not only Fox, but I'm sure the hosting universities love it. All eyes on them, plus people have less time to get blacked out drunk and cause chaos.

Not only Fox, but I'm sure the hosting universities love it. All eyes on them, plus people have less time to get blacked out drunk and cause chaos.
yeah I'm sure LSU admin would like it's home games vs Florida and Bama at noon too :/

yeah I'm sure LSU admin would like it's home games vs Florida and Bama at noon too :/

LSU is an exception. The admin are blacked out drunk too

excited the waterboy GIF

I mean if they start going to more SEC locations exclusively. The last couple of years they've only done 3 SEC conference games.
Oh, you meant Game Day locations. I thought you were talking about the incessant SEC jacking off.

they really hyping up Purdue and ND? lol

Take a look at their other options for that week. It's not a great game, but it's going to heavily out rate the other options they had to choose from.

Prime Time(late games) suck. Who da fuck wants to spend Saturday night watching a game between 2 teams that you don't give a fuck about.

Congratulations to the Huskers for winning the Men's B1G Track and Field Championship.

And congratulations to the Iowa Hawkeyes for edging out those Huskers in the Men's 4X100 meter relay with times of 39.28 vs 39.31.

Atascocita High School from the Houston area ran 39.14. :yo:

Congratulations to the Huskers for winning the Men's B1G Track and Field Championship.

And congratulations to the Iowa Hawkeyes for edging out those Huskers in the Men's 4X100 meter relay with times of 39.28 vs 39.31.

Atascocita High School from the Houston area ran 39.14. :yo:
lol that TX speed

That Conference Down South(now referred to as CDS or little sisters of the poor) best get the history books out. They are toast.

That Conference Down South(now referred to as CDS or little sisters of the poor) best get the history books out. They are toast.

Taking shots at the Sun Belt, I like it
When he mentioned "little sisters of the poor" I thought he was talking about the Big 12.
I guess either one would work, tho.