tOfficial “Weed Growers” Thread

Have 4 autoflowers that have sprouted, a few inches tall now, all in grow bags.

Also 2 photoperiods that have stretched to 5 inches tall. I have paper clips helping to support it until I can put it in the ground;
those 2 are in small styrofoam cups.

plants seeds GIF by New Economy Coalition

More good news.

When my Grandson came over about a month ago, I put all my weed in the garage.......
Didn't want him to think Grandpa was all fucked up.

Long story short, I stumbled onto another huge mason jar of weed that I had put away.
Must be 10 oz's in it.

Drag Queen Lol GIF by NBC LX

More good news.

When my Grandson came over about a month ago, I put all my weed in the garage.......
Didn't want him to think Grandpa was all fucked up.

Long story short, I stumbled onto another huge mason jar of weed that I had put away.
Must be 10 oz's in it.

Drag Queen Lol GIF by NBC LX
I hate when that happens ...

I'm back into growing this season....Let's see how this is going.

Gary Poppins is a hybrid weed strain made from a genetic cross between Gary Payton and Red Runtz. This strain is named after the famous basketball player and the sweet candy, and it has a complex and spicy flavor with hints of diesel and herbal. Gary Poppins is 25-30% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced cannabis consumers. Leafly customers tell us Gary Poppins effects include euphoria, creativity, and relaxation. Medical marijuana patients often choose Gary Poppins when dealing with symptoms associated with chronic pain, stress, and depression. Bred by Exotic Genetix, Gary Poppins features flavors like earthy, sweet, and spicy. The dominant terpene of this strain is caryophyllene. The average price of Gary Poppins typically ranges from $15-$20 per gram. This strain is perfect for those looking for a potent and balanced treat that can help them feel happy and calm. Gary Poppins is also known for its dense and sticky buds that are caked in trichomes and sprinkled with unique terpenes.

strain-323.png

I'm back into growing this season....Let's see how this is going.

Gary Poppins is a hybrid weed strain made from a genetic cross between Gary Payton and Red Runtz. This strain is named after the famous basketball player and the sweet candy, and it has a complex and spicy flavor with hints of diesel and herbal. Gary Poppins is 25-30% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced cannabis consumers. Leafly customers tell us Gary Poppins effects include euphoria, creativity, and relaxation. Medical marijuana patients often choose Gary Poppins when dealing with symptoms associated with chronic pain, stress, and depression. Bred by Exotic Genetix, Gary Poppins features flavors like earthy, sweet, and spicy. The dominant terpene of this strain is caryophyllene. The average price of Gary Poppins typically ranges from $15-$20 per gram. This strain is perfect for those looking for a potent and balanced treat that can help them feel happy and calm. Gary Poppins is also known for its dense and sticky buds that are caked in trichomes and sprinkled with unique terpenes.

View attachment 118446
Good stuff.

Cary Payton is some good PNW strain

So I noticed a small weed plant that had sprouted in the flower bed I used to grow in last year
About 4 inches tall now.
View attachment 116406

Update on this.
It's 22'' tall now.
Have it pulled over, so it will be a horizontal grow about 12'' off the ground.
Stem is the size of a penny, at the base.

Almost 2 months old, and don't see any flower development yet, so thinking it a photoperiod.

Nick Jonas Oscar Nominations GIF by The Academy Awards

Update on this.
It's 22'' tall now.
Have it pulled over, so it will be a horizontal grow about 12'' off the ground.
Stem is the size of a penny, at the base.

Almost 2 months old, and don't see any flower development yet, so thinking it a photoperiod.

Nick Jonas Oscar Nominations GIF by The Academy Awards
I forget, was it supposed to be an autoflower? And how did it volunteer? Did last year's herm out or go to seed?

My 2 autoflower seeds I planted sprouted in 5 days. And are currently about 4 inches tall. 3rd set of leaves showing. I think I can see the little white hairs but I might be mistaken.

Picked up a small little plastic green house for $50. They will be outside in that very soon.

I forget, was it supposed to be an autoflower? And how did it volunteer? Did last year's herm out or go to seed?
Still not sure if its auto or photo
Not sure why it just came up where it did, but have had 4 others pop up all over the yard.
One auto last year had seeds.

Long story short, I'm not sure what I have, but it came up, and I'm going to let it happen and see.

Still not sure if its auto or photo
Not sure why it just came up where it did, but have had 4 others pop up all over the yard.
One auto last year had seeds.

Long story short, I'm not sure what I have, but it came up, and I'm going to let it happen and see.
Sounds like photo. You'll find out soon enough!

Have some autoflower seeds germinating now.
3 Triks
1 Sidecar

Will get some photoperiod seeds next week and start those, probably 2 varieties.

I have my 2 autoflowers in my little greenhouse now. 3.5 ' high, 6.5 ' long and 3 ' wide. $45 delivered.

I had it sitting on my sundeck and the wind wanted to fly it.

I moved it down to where I've always had my plants, used to be a fountain/fish pond, and the wind can't get under it. Yesterday was very windy and it didn't do much aside from flap.

811nC5fIxHL._AC_SX679_.jpg