tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

If I go for albacore (longfin) tuna I need to go to San Diego. The seas off WA coast are way too rough.

But then I'd have to get a CA out of state fishing license. Shit!

And I gotta say... I'm starting to like this ReMarkable a little more, the more I use it. I'm still figuring out the quickest way to navigate, but it's really helping my perfectionist tendencies. AND I found out that there's templates you can buy on Etsy so you can be a little more creative with the layouts. So far, the improvements I would make would be to add color and make the screen brighter.

Bi.
And I meant blender, not mixer. Otherwise, I have a14 cup food processor, 4 cup food processor, stick blender, stand mixer and a handheld mixer.
Now you only need to add a cement mixer to your "mixer" collection for your DIY home projects... :heh:

Construction Mixer GIF by MTA

:pop2::martini:

Bi.
And I meant blender, not mixer. Otherwise, I have a14 cup food processor, 4 cup food processor, stick blender, stand mixer and a handheld mixer.

Now you only need to add a cement mixer to your "mixer" collection for your DIY home projects... :heh:

Construction Mixer GIF by MTA

:pop2::martini:
She also needs a BOBF to complete her gadgets for the DIY.
She prolly has several, she just didn't mention them.

She prolly has a bunch.

:plane:

Saturday afternoon quad.

And I gotta say... I'm starting to like this ReMarkable a little more, the more I use it. I'm still figuring out the quickest way to navigate, but it's really helping my perfectionist tendencies. AND I found out that there's templates you can buy on Etsy so you can be a little more creative with the layouts. So far, the improvements I would make would be to add color and make the screen brighter.

Here's a thought: Get a time card template.