tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Weirdly enough I've seen like three different bars offer this deal, don't think I've ever seen that around here.
Go, and break them. Eat crawfish tails, suck heads, and drink beer until they throw you out.

“I’m sorry. We’re out of crawfish. You did some damage, though…”

“I can eat more. It’s all you can eat. Bring me more.”

“Buddy, we’re out of crawfish.”

“Get more. Cook more. Bring me more.”

“Listen, you’ve had an epic run. The crawfish are done. I hope you‘be enjoyed yourself, tonight.”

“If they’re done, serve ‘em up. I can eat more.”

“OK, pal. You’re done. Pay the bill and call it a night.”

“Bill’s not here. I am, and I’m ready for more crawfish.”

“Let’s go. The door is that away.”

“I’ll have another beer and more crawfish, please.”

We can guess what happens next.

Go, and break them. Eat crawfish tails, suck heads, and drink beer until they throw you out.

“I’m sorry. We’re out of crawfish. You did some damage, though…”

“I can eat more. It’s all you can eat. Bring me more.”

“Buddy, we’re out of crawfish.”

“Get more. Cook more. Bring me more.”

“Listen, you’ve had an epic run. The crawfish are done. I hope you‘be enjoyed yourself, tonight.”

“If they’re done, serve ‘em up. I can eat more.”

“OK, pal. You’re done. Pay the bill and call it a night.”

“Bill’s not here. I am, and I’m ready for more crawfish.”

“Let’s go. The door is that away.”

“I’ll have another beer and more crawfish, please.”

We can guess what happens next.

bar-exit.gif

1715891540561.png

Gotta love your parents coming out to support you for your new movie debut.

matthew watch GIF

He directed this.

And now for my umpteenth post extolling the virtue of Bose Noise Cancelling headphones:

There have been a number of helicopters flying very low round here since around 10am. They're loud af, and while it started out as distracting and annoying, it quickly morphed into "wtf is going on, and when the hell will it stop," which then morphed into me not being able to focus it was bothering me so much. Then ... :idea: ... I'll grab my headphones.

All better.

And now for my umpteenth post extolling the virtue of Bose Noise Cancelling headphones:

There have been a number of helicopters flying very low round here since around 10am. They're loud af, and while it started out as distracting and annoying, it quickly morphed into "wtf is going on, and when the hell will it stop," which then morphed into me not being able to focus it was bothering me so much. Then ... :idea: ... I'll grab my headphones.

All better.

Turn on the news and find out what's going on.