UFC 269 12/11/2021

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,154.00
There are interesting fights all over this one. Even the prelims are stacked with ranked fighters.

UFC Lightweight Champion Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier
UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Peña
Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (Welterweight)
Kai Kara-France vs. Cody Garbrandt (Flyweight
Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley (Bantamweight)
Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige
Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz (Bantamweight)
Augusto Takai vs. Tai Tuivasa
Jordan Wright vs. Bruno Silva
Andre Muniz vs. Eryk Anders (Middleweight)
Miranda Maverick vs. Erin Blanchfield (Women’s Flyweight)
Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell (Flyweight)
Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner (Featherweight)
Gillian Robertson vs. Priscila Cachoeira (Women’s Flyweight)
Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley (Bantamweight)

This guy is fighting in the early prelimes...Check out Ryan Hall when he fought BJ Penn. Hall is one of the oddest fighters out there.

If you've never seen him, check out Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner (Featherweight)

And again, right before a fight, Dominick Cruz chatters too much at the mouth and now has a distraction that will be calling his fight right at ringside. The dumbass in Cruz never ceases to amaze me.

“Anik, to me, I watch Anik do so much homework leading up to a fight,” Cruz said. “People have no idea how much homework he has to do to be prepared for that. The most kudos for me really goes to him. He leads us in the broadcast with how he talks.

“When it comes to ‘DC,’ I usually mute it. I love DC, he’s my friend, but to me, from my experience, he doesn’t do the homework. He wants to get in and out, get the job done, make his money, and I think he cares about us but it’s just different. He doesn’t do the preparation from my experience....

Good Lord. :facepalm: wth does he think DC will just let this shit slide?

Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz (Bantamweight)

Cruz and Munhoz a Prelim? Holy smokes. The main card must be stacked.

The A team will be ringside.

1639068757973.png

I donmt even know half of these people anymore. I need to get in on this one and take some mental notes.

I donmt even know half of these people anymore. I need to get in on this one and take some mental notes.

This is going to be a great fight night from beginning to end. There are a lot of ranked fighters even in the prelims. And having Ryan Hall in the early prelims, I'm in for the whole night. He's just weird and makes me laugh.

For sure don't miss a fight starting with Augusto Takai vs. Tai Tuivasa which is a heavy weight prelim fight. These two are bangers and equally matched. And every fight after that except for co-main event should be competitive, close fights. I've yet to see anyone give Nunes a decent fight. She's a -900 for now. The main event ... Poirier is favored -130 but it's a pick em in my opinion.

OMG at the 2:30 mark!!!!
Garbrandt is a beast and is going against Kai Kara-France may be one of the new guys you don't know of. He fights out of the same camp as Adesanya and came in with a lot of hype. He has stumbled a bit so he is going to be desperate.

Bookie put some bets up.

Mostly good fights. Fucking Cruz has still got it, and was amazing. The poor Brazilian kid had no business in the fight with O'Malley.

Bunch of upsets. Dustin looked lost. He gave up his back early in that round and for what I don't now...was he hurt at the end of the previous round? Was a strange end to what started out so good.

Nunez got whooped...didn't see that coming!

Sugar Shane was the only fighter I picked to win before the fight. The other fights on the card I got wrong. Glad I didn't bet on any of them.

Garbrandt is a beast and is going against Kai Kara-France may be one of the new guys you don't know of. He fights out of the same camp as Adesanya and came in with a lot of hype. He has stumbled a bit so he is going to be desperate.

Garbrandt at 125lbs. ? He probably weighed 135 or 140 at fight time and still lost.

Bunch of upsets. Dustin looked lost. He gave up his back early in that round and for what I don't now...was he hurt at the end of the previous round? Was a strange end to what started out so good.

I don't know what happened and even watched the replays during the post fight stuff and still can't figure out why he went to his back. That cost him the fight.

Nope....esp from pena. That messes up a bunch. The bullet was supposed to move up to fight nunes. Harrison was supposed to make the move from pfl to fight nunes. Now....a rematch with pena is it.

Sugar Shane was the only fighter I picked to win before the fight. The other fights on the card I got wrong. Glad I didn't bet on any of them.

I lost my ass. The only fight I won last night was Olivera.

Mostly good fights. Fucking Cruz has still got it, and was amazing. The poor Brazilian kid had no business in the fight with O'Malley.

btw this was announced last night during the post game show.