UFC Forum PPL Welcome Here

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
It kind of feels like the forums on UFC are about to die off, so I invited those people over here. It would be cool if Decompoze brought the pick ems over too.

Who are these "UFC people"? I hope octagon girls. I really don't care what they have to say, but they can feel free to share more pictures.

Who are these "UFC people"? I hope octagon girls. I really don't care what they have to say, but they can feel free to share more pictures.

My fav hottie, amanda ribas got ko'd the other night. :pout:

There was some talk on the UFC Forums that the site was going to die, so I posted over there that we could use some more UFC/MMA fans over here. Told them I would create a thread for em. Idk if any have signed up or not.

My fav hottie, amanda ribas got ko'd the other night. :pout:
She isn't bad, but Paige Vanzant is the hottest even though she isn't with the UFC anymore. Followed up with Michelle Waterson.

Paige VanZant

Paige_VanZant_nude_shoot.jpg.webp

Michelle Waterson

4f202ad2b220de12961f4e1258517e94.jpg

Annnnd why not an old school Gina Carano pic for good measure. She was really hot before she gained some weight. Though maybe @GUNS likes her even more now... some of you might recognize her from The Mandolorian series or the first Deadpool movie.

49-Hottest-Gina-Carano-Bikini-Pictures-Show-Off-Her-Amazing-Sexy-Ass-And-Hourglass-Sexy-Body.jpg