USA Men's Soccer

Worst national fanbase. Not even close.

Absolute trash. Shining lasers all game. Refs don't do a damn thing because its typical CONCACAF and they have no control over anything. Mexican players start playing dirty as shit as soon as they start losing. Mexican fans start throwing shit on the field multiple times during the 2nd half. Fuck them. Ban them from the World Cup. Only Canada and USA can host.

Berhalter being rehired. Wtf

Contract through World Cup. Here goes the Group Stage exit:
And this is why I and many others don't pay attention to the USMNT and root for other countries at the World Cup.
Federation is such a fucking joke. What was even the point of doing a search? Didn't they hire an outside firm too? Just gross incompetence
The "outside firm" was probably relatives and cronies, that's how US Soccer works.

Absolute trash. Shining lasers all game. Refs don't do a damn thing because its typical CONCACAF and they have no control over anything. Mexican players start playing dirty as shit as soon as they start losing. Mexican fans start throwing shit on the field multiple times during the 2nd half. Fuck them. Ban them from the World Cup. Only Canada and USA can host.
I was thinking the same thing. Move their world cup games to Canada and USA and make then qualify.

And this is why I and many others don't pay attention to the USMNT and root for other countries at the World Cup.

The "outside firm" was probably relatives and cronies, that's how US Soccer works.
Patrick Vieira and Jesse Marsch interviewed. I guess coaching Columbus Crew not being on their resumes was a negative.

Also, this breaking right in the middle of the Mexico game. Berhalter was heading to Club America and they pannicked. Losers beget losers. Remember the guy who just hired him sent Southampton to the bottom of the EPL this year.

I wonder what Gio thinks? Pepi too. Pepi hung up on Berhalter when he tried to call him after World Cup selections. This though Pulisic and Weah wanted him back. I am sure there are others too. I think Tyler Adams too.

Anyways Copa America next summer. Watched post game last night. Dempsey said sack him if USA has a bad showing at that tournament next summer. May root for a bad performance. They even said on the show that Berhalter got woefully outcoached against the Netherlands. Berhalter also has a tendency for his teams to suck a lot in the 2nd halfs. That means other teams adjust and he can't counter.

No need for this hire. Just brings more drama and there are others I would have chosen before Berhalter again. Why not Marsch? This definitely means they were not going for a big name like Morinho. I could be wrong, but the USA will regret this in the fall of 2026.

Wha? He got choked and then his jersey ripped. They should rescind his card. It was some bullshit
He was swarmed on by about 10 mexican player just defending himself but McKennie does have a knack to get involved in scrums and gets baited easily. Hotheaded at times. Ref lost control. Even Pulisic got a yellow when he was being substituted. The arm to Gio face should have been a second yellow and red. Bloody nose not a yellow?

Patrick Vieira and Jesse Marsch interviewed. I guess coaching Columbus Crew not being on their resumes was a negative.

Also, this breaking right in the middle of the Mexico game. Berhalter was heading to Club America and they pannicked. Losers beget losers. Remember the guy who just hired him sent Southampton to the bottom of the EPL this year.

I wonder what Gio thinks? Pepi too. Pepi hung up on Berhalter when he tried to call him after World Cup selections. This though Pulisic and Weah wanted him back. I am sure there are others too. I think Tyler Adams too.

Anyways Copa America next summer. Watched post game last night. Dempsey said sack him if USA has a bad showing at that tournament next summer. May root for a bad performance. They even said on the show that Berhalter got woefully outcoached against the Netherlands. Berhalter also has a tendency for his teams to suck a lot in the 2nd halfs. That means other teams adjust and he can't counter.

No need for this hire. Just brings more drama and there are others I would have chosen before Berhalter again. Why not Marsch? This definitely means they were not going for a big name like Morinho. I could be wrong, but the USA will regret this in the fall of 2026.
Until this group of leadership is out, nothing will change, it'll be the same old cronyism. Could have went with Marsch, could have gone after Wagner but let him slip to Norwich. After Klinnsman, I doubt any "big name" manager would come. Jurgen was trying to change it from grass roots up, but got fought every step of the way, I still remember how much shit he took for not selecting an over the hill Donovan. They were never fully behind him. Can't see Mourinho, Ancelloti, or anyone else wanting to put up with all the crap and drama.

Until this group of leadership is out, nothing will change, it'll be the same old cronyism. Could have went with Marsch, could have gone after Wagner but let him slip to Norwich. After Klinnsman, I doubt any "big name" manager would come. Jurgen was trying to change it from grass roots up, but got fought every step of the way, I still remember how much shit he took for not selecting an over the hill Donovan. They were never fully behind him. Can't see Mourinho, Ancelloti, or anyone else wanting to put up with all the crap and drama.
Pep eyeing a Man City exit in 2025....just saying lol.

He was swarmed on by about 10 mexican player just defending himself but McKennie does have a knack to get involved in scrums and gets baited easily. Hotheaded at times. Ref lost control. Even Pulisic got a yellow when he was being substituted. The arm to Gio face should have been a second yellow and red. Bloody nose not a yellow?
I don't understand how someone rips his shirt collar without grabbing at his throat, and it wasn't the dude who caught the first red. If McKinnie went, someone on Mexico had to go with him.

Nice aerial goal Chris Richards.

Balugon there you go. That is a striker.

Reyna injury does not look good.

Davies ugly shots , ugly crosses.

Geez Balugon looks good. Great save just prevented a second goal.

Pepi time. Would be nice if he could get a goal.
Yeah but they went to 5 defensive backs so it made it difficult. Got a nice goal against Mexico. Ended up tied with David for golden boot but lost on assists. With Pepi and Balugon I think we have seen the end of Sargent and Ferreira unless there is an injury.