Watertown gonna DIE

@dikowt dowg , you got your hoard of TP, bread and milk?

:-) It's supposed to be the first real snowfall of the season, so yeah, the media is all excited.

We got our first snowfall yesterday so there is already a base for this next event. I was saying on another thread that I have to dig out my real stuff. But it's a guess with respect to what area off the lake will get the most severe.

The real heavy snow fall will be isolated and will be based on the direction of the wind. Watertown seems to be in the northern edged of the most severe. So they are calling for a foot or better. Temps are supposed to be mid 20's to low 30's which is easy to work in. That's a good warmup for what's to come and lets us know what we have that does and doesn't work before the real weather gets here.

Surfing:

lukeskywalker-hoth.gif

We had one big storm last year and rm blew a gasket and ordered a snow blower.....machine arrives and bam! No more snow after that. So just buy a snow blower today and no snow....science :thumb:

It's like Springfield or Lincoln, there's one in almost every state

Watertown, South Dakota's one of my favorite stopping off points to get gas and take a lil' break when I'm on my way walleye fishing.

It's where Terry Redlin's Art Gallery is with like 160 of his paintings.

I've had snow on the ground here all week; it's too cold to melt. The snow ain't deep - maybe about 3 inches on the grass in spots.

This morning was the first really icy drive into work, though. Salt trucks haven't been down the country roads around here yet. Treacherous driving.

:) It's supposed to be the first real snowfall of the season, so yeah, the media is all excited.

We got our first snowfall yesterday so there is already a base for this next event. I was saying on another thread that I have to dig out my real stuff. But it's a guess with respect to what area off the lake will get the most severe.

The real heavy snow fall will be isolated and will be based on the direction of the wind. Watertown seems to be in the northern edged of the most severe. So they are calling for a foot or better. Temps are supposed to be mid 20's to low 30's which is easy to work in. That's a good warmup for what's to come and lets us know what we have that does and doesn't work before the real weather gets here.
My question....will the snow stick around until spring or will it have a chance to melt off in the next week or so?

I should reach out to my GF's kids to see what the forecast is for Lowville