What's your Chili recipe?

Fail Season 5 GIF by The Office

Making Chili today and it's been a while.
Some good stuff in here.

I see some people put sugar in theirs to calm it down or some shit.

yes or no

Some good stuff in here.

yes or no
Making some myself today. I always make it the day before I eat it.

And no thanks.

I have a good chili recipe, but I ain't breaking it out to post it. I only make it for groups and have won bar chili cook-offs with it.

This is the best canned chili I've ever had. I doctor it up with some fresh chopped onion and cheddar cheese.

1711226358365.png
Try it.

62cd594f-d863-4f9f-8bef-bc4097001326_text.gif

And I like the texture of the beans.

I put pinto, kidney AND black beans in mine.
Seems like northerns like beans in chili. Don't know why. Chili is meat and spices. Throwing in beans means you ain't making the chili right. All I am saying

Some good stuff in here.

yes or no
Works on the acid of tomatoes. I put it in my spaghetti sauce.

Seems like northerns like beans in chili. Don't know why. Chili is meat and spices. Throwing in beans means you ain't making the chili right. All I am saying
Seems like southerners put too much stock in a meal that was designed from food scraps and meant to feed a shit ton of starving people.:noidea: :wink:

I like it for the condiments on top as much as the meal itself. Make it once a year on Halloween, and I use about half a pig and a quarter of a cow. You'd eat it, and double back for more....beans and all.

Seems like southerners put too much stock in a meal that was designed from food scraps and meant to feed a shit ton of starving people.:noidea: :wink:
Damn right we do. I was in the Army when I learned that butterbeans weren't meat.

I like it for the condiments on top as much as the meal itself. Make it once a year on Halloween, and I use about half a pig and a quarter of a cow. You'd eat it, and double back for more....beans and all.
Wanna feed a shit ton of poor peeps on the cheap, beans. Navy figured it out years ago.

Chili is a meal fit for a king!

Oh my God. I am crying. You have no idea what just happened when I accidentally clicked on the video..... I am I in a 5th wheel with my family and parents....
:laugh:

We are at the pensacola navy station. And the blue angels be out. Good God they are loud. And when they come in for a landing they burn some coal!! Can't help but yell yea haw and the fly by.