Wrestlemania 30

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
Watched this again yesterday. What a Wrestlemania this was. I'd say it is up there with one of the best Wrestlemania's. Daniel Bryan's story, the Brock Lesnar upset, and how incredibly creative Bray Wyatt was.

But watching the Wyatt/Cena match, it continues to be a disappointment that they didn't have Wyatt win. Or at the very least, when one of the time Wyatt sacrificed himself wanting Cena to cheat to win, they should have had Cena succumb to the dark side and cheated or pulled a heel move to beat Wyatt.

Instead they had Cena win clean.....Such a missed opportunity.

Watched this again yesterday. What a Wrestlemania this was. I'd say it is up there with one of the best Wrestlemania's. Daniel Bryan's story, the Brock Lesnar upset, and how incredibly creative Bray Wyatt was.

But watching the Wyatt/Cena match, it continues to be a disappointment that they didn't have Wyatt win. Or at the very least, when one of the time Wyatt sacrificed himself wanting Cena to cheat to win, they should have had Cena succumb to the dark side and cheated or pulled a heel move to beat Wyatt.

Instead they had Cena win clean.....Such a missed opportunity.
One of the blackest eyes in wwe history.

the awful Bryan nonsense and then Wyatt not beating cena.

One of the blackest eyes in wwe history.

the awful Bryan nonsense and then Wyatt not beating cena.
Im alright with the Bryan storyline, maybe looking back and re-watching it it was a bit unrealistic to have him go through that match with Triple H where he wasn't 100%, and get attacked afterward and still win the title.

But I agree, Bray losing to Cena was bad, so bad that IMO, it ruined all momentum for Bray Wyatt and he lost his appeal. Too bad because he could have been a rock star had they kept that momentum going.

Im alright with the Bryan storyline, maybe looking back and re-watching it it was a bit unrealistic to have him go through that match with Triple H where he wasn't 100%, and get attacked afterward and still win the title.

But I agree, Bray losing to Cena was bad, so bad that IMO, it ruined all momentum for Bray Wyatt and he lost his appeal. Too bad because he could have been a rock star had they kept that momentum going.
The only positive is that it created the fiend.

the Bryan one is awful. Stole the spotlight from 2 guys who deserved it, and made them look horrible with Bryan beating them with one arm.

the size difference alone made it a terrible story. The injury angle makes it that much worse

Let see if they make the same mistake tonight

The worst thing possible happened with Taker losing to Brock. Taker should’ve kept it and lost to Bray Wyatt the following year. With his booking they are essentially making him Taker 2.0 with dumb storylines and as a dude who doesn’t need a belt, but if beating Taker would’ve given him the equity where he could do all this dumb stuff.

The worst thing possible happened with Taker losing to Brock. Taker should’ve kept it and lost to Bray Wyatt the following year. With his booking they are essentially making him Taker 2.0 with dumb storylines and as a dude who doesn’t need a belt, but if beating Taker would’ve given him the equity where he could do all this dumb stuff.

I agree.
But Vince has never trusted wyatt, much like he never fully trusted taker, which was kind of a mistake. He was always super over