Tipping is getting ridiculous

I’m pretty convinced there is no good service in Key West because only lazy people are attracted to live there.
Yep. Was at this mediocre restaurant near Mallory Square and our homo waiter acted like he was too good to be there. Needless to say he didn’t get the customary 18% gratuity.

Yep. Was at this mediocre restaurant near Mallory Square and our homo waiter acted like he was too good to be there. Needless to say he didn’t get the customary 18% gratuity.
But you still gave him the tip?

Hell, I've tipped the cook in greasy spoons before. The bill should be for the food only. The tip is to pay the waitress or cook for their work.
So you don't think the wait and cook staff should have a salary. Interesting take.

So you don't think the wait and cook staff should have a salary. Interesting take.
I personally don't think anyone should have a salary. People should be paid for what they produce. Since the server and the cook produce for the customer, that is who should pay them, directly.

I personally don't think anyone should have a salary. People should be paid for what they produce. Since the server and the cook produce for the customer, that is who should pay them, directly.
So why not a fee for the food, a fee for the service, and no tip line at all?

Have you ever stopped in? Was the food any good. One customer wasn't pleased.
No. Close to old work but not home.

But the customers sound like they be from the area as there are some stuck up POS around that area. It is around corner from Bloomfield and that is high dollar old money.