Gonzaga News

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00

Gonzaga becomes even more a favorite to win the title. Hands down have the best roster in CBB for this season.

Iowa still going to beat that ass on 12/19

Aren’t they always ranked high during pre-season?

they won't win

west coast teams don't win championships in modern college basketball

Tennessee vs Gonzaga is off now. Vols positive tests. That sucks

Tennessee vs Gonzaga is off now. Vols positive tests. That sucks
i have a strange feeling that cbb is going to be a shit show

that's why i'm not going to get too invested in it. i'm not even sure that i'm going to watch the Deacs play today, that's how disconnected I am

i have a strange feeling that cbb is going to be a shit show

that's why i'm not going to get too invested in it. i'm not even sure that i'm going to watch the Deacs play today, that's how disconnected I am
They're going to need to change the rules in regards to how long teams have to shut down because of a positive. This isn't cfb where yiu miss one game. 1 positive can cost a team 4 or 5 games in cbb

West Virginia is the replacement. Schedule doesn’t take a hit.
I'm not sold on WVU personally especially against a team with an elite offense

Suggs just got hurt. Doesn’t look good.

I'm not sold on WVU personally especially against a team with an elite offense

They look pretty damn good right now. If they can rebound the basketball like I'm seeing against the #1 team in the nation- that puts them into a Final Four conversation.

Suggs back on the court.

These stupid cracker refs deserve to be shot for the stupid fucking fouls they are calling. Oscars gone and Culver’s got 4 on 4 pussy calls.

I know why I’m not a coach, I’d punch every single one of these faggot refs in the face.

Watching Gonzaga setting moving screens is hilarious with no call and then WVU gets bullshit offensive fouls is beyyond bad. yet here we are, no wonder Gonzaga wins so many games

Yeah, that was a stupid foul on Gabe. He needs to be smarter. This games over. We have 1 big left.

Thank you Bilas for agreeing each one of these refs deserve to die.

Good game @naslundfan19

Wasnt a fan of the reffing at all. But our offense is not good. Y’all have a good team. Best of luck the rest of the way.