Gonzaga News

I didn't see a line prior to the game, but yeah if it was 8, extremely low. Gonzaga scored 98 and pulled the starters with like 5 minutes left. Lol. Ridiculous stuff right there.
Well UVA also just isn't very good imo so that made it easy

Well UVA also just isn't very good imo so that made it easy

I am projecting here, but I still think they'll be a 5-8 seed or so. And they are still very good defensively. Gonzaga carved up that uva defense unlike a team I've ever seen. UVA actually was good offensively today. Just couldn't stop Gonzaga. But to be fair to them, nobody will stop them.

I am projecting here, but I still think they'll be a 5-8 seed or so. And they are still very good defensively. Gonzaga carved up that uva defense unlike a team I've ever seen. UVA actually was good offensively today. Just couldn't stop Gonzaga. But to be fair to them, nobody will stop them.
Nobody is going to beat the Zags by holding them down on offense. The only way to beat them is to outscore them imo

Nobody is going to beat the Zags by holding them down on offense. The only way to beat them is to outscore them imo

I would agree, but you also have to try and contain them somewhat. Honestly the only team at this point that I think has a chance is Baylor. They are elite on offense and defense and have the guards to do it. We've seen them against an elite offense and two elite defenses and neither of the games were close. The WVU games was close but Suggs missed half the game and wasn't 100 percent after injury.

This sequence was purty.

Gonzaga down 1 at half to Pacific.

This is putrid.

Yeah, I have them on the double screen while watching the Gophers and this is as bad as they've looked since that St Mary's game in the ACC tournament a few years back. Given strength of opponent, probably even worse than that.

Yeah, I have them on the double screen while watching the Gophers and this is as bad as they've looked since that St Mary's game in the ACC tournament a few years back. Given strength of opponent, probably even worse than that.

Agree with all of that.

Holy shit. Damon Stoudamire.

One of the worst 18 point wins ever.

Timme was pretty good today. 28 points on 11-12 shooting (including 2-2 from 3) and 10 boards.

So many games to watch, did not expect to watch Gonzaga against Santa Clara. Zags up only 2.

Need to amp up starting Saturday.

Probably gonna get Holmgren too. Good chance they are preseason #1.

I don’t see who else would be #1 unless something unexpected happens

If Holmgren signs:

Holmgren
Sallis
Ayayi (most likely of the 4 to come back)
Watson
Nembhard
Cook (maybe he stays)
Strawther
Harris
Ballo
Gregg

Not a bad rotation.