Pick your decade

Going back to 1990 and putting $10,000 on Buster Douglass would have been sweet.

For the record, no one stopped eating buttholes.

Couldn’t drink legally till 91 so I’ll go 90’s. Although with 3 older brothers beer wasn’t hard to get in the 80’s either

Roarin' 20's for the Chicken
The cars, gangsters, cost of living was low but the place was booming economically. Country was still in transition from modern and old world
And no legal booze.

I’d say 1970’s. Post sexual revolution but before AIDS fucked up all of the free sex. Good music, no social media.
I'd go 65-75 for all that. After 75 you get Disco, OPEC fuel shortage, the Carter years, and all that crap.

or the 90's, I was in my 20's then and REALLY enjoyed it.

Every now and then I'll think "I wish I had been born in 19__" and then I'll remind myself of all the conveniences I've grown up with and currently enjoy.

I wouldn't mind being a partial observer of the 'Aughts, 20's, 50's or 60's, but wouldn't want to live through the entire decade.

I'm jealous of all the sacrifices people made for each other in the 1940's. That's real love for your neighbor.
I'm jealous that we were all fighting side-by-side against a common enemy rather than fighting against each other.