Top 10 non-conference rivalry in 2024.

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 447.00
lol at Civil War being ahead of ND-USC.

That will always be the GOAT intersectional rivalry.

Neither team is really relevant though.

USC - ND had 6.43 million viewers last season.

Oregon - Oregon St had 4.12 million viewers last season.

Since Nebraska - Iowa was brought up, they had 4.39 million viewers last season.

lol at Civil War being ahead of ND-USC.

That will always be the GOAT intersectional rivalry.
I always felt Michigan/Notre Dame should be a bigger rivalry. However, that is not the reality, USC/ND is a big game and facts don't care about my feelings!!!

Our little brother got a case of "don't forget about us" and followed us to the SEC so we don't really have an OOC big rival anymore. I guess Texas Tech but they are a bunch of inbred tortilla chuckers that I don't really care about anymore in their new G6 conference.

I always felt Michigan/Notre Dame should be a bigger rivalry. However, that is not the reality, USC/ND is a big game and facts don't care about my feelings!!!
If not for the many decades’ hiatus it probably would’ve been. There’s way more hate between Michigan and ND than ND and USC.

The irony is, Fielding Yost at Michigan is probably more responsible than anyone else for creating the ND -USC rivalry. He opposed ND’s membership in the Big 10 so ND had to find other schools to compete against so they had to travel out west to play USC.

Our little brother got a case of "don't forget about us" and followed us to the SEC so we don't really have an OOC big rival anymore. I guess Texas Tech but they are a bunch of inbred tortilla chuckers that I don't really care about anymore in their new G6 conference.
funny but we never played each other in football as a OOC game.. Perhaps if you join the BiG now, we can do it?

Alabama will want on the '25 list after Wisconsin puts the boots to them this year.

It was AWESOME every year when they started playing again in the '70s through the '80s and into the '90s. It was an early season National Championship elimination game for about a quarter of a century. High drama!