tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Vitamix Venturist on sale at Costco for $319! I think I see smoothies in my future!

With all the gadgets you seem to have, you mean to tell me a humble ol' blender is not among them?

EDIT: Oops, that's what I get for not reading ahead before I responded.
I really can't believe you don't have a fucking blender.

With all the gadgets you seem to have, you mean to tell me a humble ol' blender is not among them?
:sigh: I’ve been holding out for a vitamix. It’s the best in the biz but also pretty spendy. The model Costco usually carries didn’t particularly excite me, so I was holding out for holiday sales, but this one looks a little better. I have a bunch of other appliancey shit but I really think I need this one. I’m *pretty* sure it will be better at a few things than the crap I have now. I just hope I’ll use it more often than the other ones.

:sigh: I’ve been holding out for a vitamix. It’s the best in the biz but also pretty spendy. The model Costco usually carries didn’t particularly excite me, so I was holding out for holiday sales, but this one looks a little better. I have a bunch of other appliancey shit but I really think I need this one. I’m *pretty* sure it will be better at a few things than the crap I have now. I just hope I’ll use it more often than the other ones.

You are totally inspiring.

I'm nominating a new term for definition in the Urban Dictionary:

"moxied" : To fuck around and procrastinate performing important tasks until the last possible moment, risking failure to execute them.

Example: "I totally moxied on my taxes and missed the deadline."

I hope she has a sense of humor....
Soon

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

You are totally inspiring.

I'm nominating a new term for definition in the Urban Dictionary:

"moxied" : To fuck around and procrastinate performing important tasks until the last possible moment, risking failure to execute them.

Example: "I totally moxied on my taxes and missed the deadline."
Dang, gurl. Nobody died over it…yet!

Cam, that avi doesn’t suit you. Take it off. You’re a loaf. Be proud.