Welp it looks like this may be it for me.....Cross fire Hurricane!

Laura could make Cat 5 before all is said and done.

run away GIF

Laura could make Cat 5 before all is said and done.

run away GIF

That bitch looks like Micheal to me on the infrared. That bitch is about to fuck some shit up.

Shit, these two hurricanes are a total hoax made up by the lib media to try and make Trump look bad.

It's just a bad rainstorm
Kinda ... they were created by scientists who work for Soros specifically to take attention away from the RNC.

On a serious note, @Bayou Tiger and anyone in the path of that thing ...

I hope all y'all stay safe!!!

yea that is about to be "you better spend your last $100 on gas money to get the fuck out of there" kind of bad
I checked on the weather channel for an update earlier and the host more or less said "if you're still in the area turn the TV off and get the hell out of there."

I checked on the weather channel for an update earlier and the host more or less said "if you're still in the area turn the TV off and get the hell out of there."

Good advice. We went to Panama City a few months after Michael and it is eerie to see that kind of damage in person. I live about 75 miles inland and PCB is almost directly south so the closer you got the more and more damage you could see on the way. Entire forests of trees on the side of the highway were all laying down and all had fallen in the same direction. Looked like a fucking nuke went off.

It is hard to imagine actually being close to the coast and seeing that shit. I have old ass pine trees in my yard that are permanently disfigured because of that shit.

Good advice. We went to Panama City a few months after Michael and it is eerie to see that kind of damage in person. I live about 75 miles inland and PCB is almost directly south so the closer you got the more and more damage you could see on the way. Entire forests of trees on the side of the highway were all laying down and all had fallen in the same direction. Looked like a fucking nuke went off.

It is hard to imagine actually being close to the coast and seeing that shit. I have old ass pine trees in my yard that are permanently disfigured because of that shit.

There's a "grandma" joke in there somewhere.

Hope anyone in the area gets the hell out of Dodge! I've been through enough hurricanes I lost count and if Laura were coming at me I'd be driving straight to Georgia...or Maine, if that's what it took.

Just heard on the weather channel that at least 150 people stayed in Cameron

:rip:

I know folks that live in Lake Charles that stayed. I would have left.