22 Years Ago next Monday the Largest Tornado ever recorded on Earth hits Oklahoma

This tornado finally gave up the goat right before the Turner Turnpike gates on the West side of Tulsa.

If it had continued on, my family and I were already in the basement as it would have went right through our house.

must have been the moment he hit puberty.

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

Reactions: Me
First of 2. There was a lady who had been hit by both F5/EF5 tornadoes that hit Moore.
I saw a video mentioning her. She rebuilt her house after the first one and lost it again to the second.

That as 22 years ago? I remember that, was in college at the time. damn

Wasn't that the tornado that a well renown storm chaser was killed?

Closest thing to a tornado I ever saw was in Fla at one of my daughter’s softball tournaments. A huge summer T storm blew through and as we thought it was all clear I looked up and saw the funnel cloud spinning down. Nobody believed me until I yelled turn around and look. People started screaming and running to their cars which were like 1/4 mile from the ball fields. I don’t think it ever reached the ground.

That was more recent I think.

I’ve seen a small tornado in Adairsville, GA from a distance. I was in a D-8 dozer at the top of the spoil pile at the quarry, which was probably the highest elevation in the town, so I had a good view. It was in a cow pasture, and it wasn’t down long