Gonzaga News

Had the game won last night, until the defense, which had been great most of the night, went AWOL the last 5 minutes of regulation and OT. Combine that with a stagnant offense With basically nothing behind the arc, and a predictable result.

Gonzaga leads at LMU by 34. With 3:57 left in the first half. Drew Timme has 2 points.

Lead is 40 at the half.

Watson is back, Smith stays in the draft.

That was a fun game and a good win against a pretty good Yale team.

Suck it

Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

Assuming the saying "guards win in March is true"

Gonzaga is flat out fucked

No wonder Few went after Nembhard. My only question is...........why only him??

Man, that injury to Venters really hurt us.

We’re lucky the WCC is down this year. Our best win going into conference will be USC or UCLA. Both of those teams aren’t very good.

We’re lucky the WCC is down this year. Our best win going into conference will be USC or UCLA. Both of those teams aren’t very good.

Might be a 1 bid league. That game at UK is huge. Hurts that UCLA and USC are down this year.

Might be a 1 bid league. That game at UK is huge. Hurts that UCLA and USC are down this year.
Yep. I’m still pretty confident we’ll win the league, but tonight was a missed opportunity. You lose to Kentucky and lose a couple in league, the streak could be in trouble without winning the WCC tourney.

Yep. I’m still pretty confident we’ll win the league, but tonight was a missed opportunity. You lose to Kentucky and lose a couple in league, the streak could be in trouble without winning the WCC tourney.
I think the Zags will get in. But boy it appears Creighton needs Nembhard and he still needs them.

Always thought that was an odd transfer

Good start to league play.

6 3s for Nembhard this weekend. Good to see.

My goodness, this team is bad tonight and maybe in general.

The tourney streak is in serious jeopardy.

As expected, the ranked streak is over.

Good win, but have to clean up the late game free throw shooting. Have no idea why Watson was in the game late.