Post your obscure confessions

Y'alls homemade salsa must be pretty shitty??
It's pretty good, just leave out the shitty leaf. Throw some jalepenos, roma tomatoes, onions, garlic heads on the smoker for 45 minutes then run em through the blender with a half a lime worth of juice and some salt. Tasty.

Yup that's the same here. A tiny leaf in my meal can overpower and ruin the whole thing. Hate the stuff.

My sister had a DNA test done and it said she had a gene that may make her not like the taste of cilantro. She hated that crap also

My sister had a DNA test done and it said she had a gene that may make her not like the taste of cilantro. She hated that crap also
Yeah it's genetic. I always get to have this conversation when we go out for work. There is one place a vendor of mine loves for some damn reason and they put cilantro in EVERYTHING. They even have a cilantro margarita. I asked the waiter what doesn't have it and he literally said nothing, but he can try to make it light on cilantro. I just ordered a bourbon and that's my dinner when we go there.

Cilantro? I like the smell and the taste. Always have it around.

Licorice? I fucking despise it.
what color licorice? Most people like red but hate black. I like black licorice/helly beans. Then again I like star-anise and most don't.

I'll confess.
I have always known someone is gay if they eat marshmallows.

It's sick fucking shit
(except rice crispy treats)
marshmallow man ghostbusters GIF

:heh:

I heard all they do is drink beer there. Drive from bar to bar in snowmobiles.

Also lots of snowmobile deaths.

I do want to see the Soo Locks.

Know a guy in Minnesota doing just that.

He was heading to the bar, on a snowmobile, across a frozen lake, at high speed, hit a snow drift, and crashed.

He was in ICU for quite some time with broken bones and a swollen brain.

He credits the snowmobile's headlight pointing straight up in the air for anyone even knowing he was out there and saving his life. They went out to see what the light was and found him.

Yeah it's genetic. I always get to have this conversation when we go out for work. There is one place a vendor of mine loves for some damn reason and they put cilantro in EVERYTHING. They even have a cilantro margarita. I asked the waiter what doesn't have it and he literally said nothing, but he can try to make it light on cilantro. I just ordered a bourbon and that's my dinner when we go there.
No. They're lying to you.

Not liking cilantro is a choice!

And you chose poorly!

what color licorice? Most people like red but hate black. I like black licorice/helly beans. Then again I like star-anise and most don't.
When I was in grade school one year the class had an Easter party. I didn't mind black jelly beans and most of the other kids hated them so they gave them all to me. After eating handfuls of them I downed one of those old school small cardboard cartons of chocolate milk. ...not a good combo.

When I was in grade school one year the class had an Easter party. I didn't mind black jelly beans and most of the other kids hated them so they gave them all to me. After eating handfuls of them I downed one of those old school small cardboard cartons of chocolate milk. ...not a good combo.
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

I have over $10,000 worth of Lego that has never been opened.
Dude, you gotta open them up and let them experience what they were made to do...help you invent new curse words when you find them barefoot in the middle of the night.

Dude, you gotta open them up and let them experience what they were made to do...help you invent new curse words when you find them barefoot in the middle of the night.

worth less once you open the box... I display enough. Some I just buy because idiots overpay for them... like Brickheadz. No fucking clue why somebody would pay 10x retail for some of these sets, but they do.