Post your obscure confessions

Whenever a recipe calls for thyme, I substitute it with rosemary.

Fuck thyme.

Know a guy in Minnesota doing just that.

He was heading to the bar, on a snowmobile, across a frozen lake, at high speed, hit a snow drift, and crashed.

He was in ICU for quite some time with broken bones and a swollen brain.

He credits the snowmobile's headlight pointing straight up in the air for anyone even knowing he was out there and saving his life. They went out to see what the light was and found him.
Wow

Since we're on the topic, me and my future wife banged in a campground swimming pool in broad daylight. We were the only ones in the pool, but there were bacteria everywhere.

Since we're on the topic, me and my future wife banged in a campground swimming pool in broad daylight. We were the only ones in the pool, but there were bacteria everywhere.
I have no clue how anyone has sex in the water. it dries everything out and isn't enjoyable other than the thrill.

Nobody is ever really happy for someone else. On rare occasions a good friend or family member might be genuinely happy for you, but more often than not it’s just a bunch of resentment and jealousy.

She might want to wash her cooter. :biggrin: