Watertown gonna DIE

You should.
The report just 45 minutes south of Watertown where my GF's kids live was barely anything....

However, it looks like they will get a few inches tonight.

There is a place outside of town that would be a great Airbnb

You could snowmobile all winter and atv all summer and basically could be rent year round with folks from the city.

221223snow-kubis-324x160.jpg

It's back.

:) It's supposed to be the first real snowfall of the season, so yeah, the media is all excited.

We got our first snowfall yesterday so there is already a base for this next event. I was saying on another thread that I have to dig out my real stuff. But it's a guess with respect to what area off the lake will get the most severe.

The real heavy snow fall will be isolated and will be based on the direction of the wind. Watertown seems to be in the northern edged of the most severe. So they are calling for a foot or better. Temps are supposed to be mid 20's to low 30's which is easy to work in. That's a good warmup for what's to come and lets us know what we have that does and doesn't work before the real weather gets here.
The weather people get boners over this shit....

Fucking snow and ice on the roads.....

Can't wait till we move next summer....

Fucking snow and ice on the roads.....

Can't wait till we move next summer....
You're moving again? Where to next?

:dhd:

Seriously, hope your family stays safe. We're heading up to Montpelier on the 28th, I don't think they're expecting what you're getting

Thanks hu. Everyone here is pumped for the event over Christmas so the kids are really going to have them some fun. Holiday pay for the state, county and town guys clearing roads. Next week will be lines of snowmobiles bar hopping.

Let the winter economy begin.

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF