Watertown gonna DIE

@dikowt dowg , you about to get hammered again? We're expecting 3-6 down here but it's not even going to get below freezing, so it'll probably just be rain

@dikowt dowg , you about to get hammered again? We're expecting 3-6 down here but it's not even going to get below freezing, so it'll probably just be rain

No...I mean we are getting a few inches today and like 6 over the weekend. Nothing special for this time of the year though. .

No...I mean we are getting a few inches today and like 6 over the weekend. Nothing special for this time of the year though. .

Freaking out about snow in February is the new hotness. Let’s see some panic.

Snow Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Every night on the news they have some kind of alarmist story about "extreme weather" for some part of the country. I'm always going, "you mean winter?"

Every night on the news they have some kind of alarmist story about "extreme weather" for some part of the country. I'm always going, "you mean winter?"

Yup. Weather is no longer a thing. Now everything is “Extreme weather!”, hot, cold and everything in between.

I get it. Everything is a business, and people are stupid.

Felt my first earthquake.

Did your dishes rattle?

First one I ever felt, my pencil rolled off my desk in English class.

Second one, my dishes rattled.

I’m good on experiencing earthquakes.

Did your dishes rattle?

First one I ever felt, my pencil rolled off my desk in English class.

Second one, my dishes rattled.

I’m good on experiencing earthquakes.

Oh yeah....the china closet was dancing. This was loud...like a helicopter landing in the front lawn loud. Lasted maybe four or five seconds. It even brought the kid out of his room who had his headset on, playing xbox.

Oh yeah....the china closet was dancing. This was loud...like a helicopter landing in the front lawn loud. Lasted maybe four or five seconds. It even brought the kid out of his room who had his headset on, playing xbox.
Only other time I remember an earthquake up there it was very minor. We were at the mall and when my parents picked me up they asked if we felt it and we said no.

Only other time I remember an earthquake up there it was very minor. We were at the mall and when my parents picked me up they asked if we felt it and we said no.

Same here.